Monday, July 14, 2008

My new love

!!!Surprise you have a new Puppy!!!




*GASP*
My brother tells me that a few days ago my Grandmother brought over two puppies. It was around noon when she came over. Mother was not off until six o'clock that evening. As my mother came to the door she was greeted my two little balls of fluff. My grandma told mom she brought them here so she could claim one of the puppies. She added "it's a gift to you because I know how you always wanted a little toy dog.

So my grand mother gave her a chose between the boy or girl. Of course she chose the girl. My mother said had better experiences with girls dogs in the past.

My brother said that it was father who named her Sissy. Mainly because the after the first 20 minutes she was put out side she started whimpering. As macho as my Father is he felt she was being a 'big o' sissy'. He felt it fit.

That sounds like our dad.

I don't mind the name. I took it as if Muñca (Spanish for doll) is her big sister and Sissy is the little sister.

Sissy is so cute she looks like an ewok.

HERE ARE SOME PICTURES















Muñca doesn't like dogs smaller then her. Muñca always scatters away. Seems like she's the Sissy. She still miss's Oso; (Spanish Bear) her father that passed away a few months ago. I hope she will warm up to Sissy

No comments: