Tuesday, January 1, 2008

New Years Hype




New years to me is just a bunch of Hype. Yes it is the time for a new start for the whole world, but most people take this day to put their best foot forward towards a personal goal. I don't do that for new years. I keep those personal goals for my birthday, because I know that it means so much more. So why be like every body else and have a New Years resolution. I say you have a birthday resolution. So by your next birthday you feel so much better about what you have accomplished from your last birthday.

What is was my birthday resolution you ask? Well it's to make it to "So yo u think you can dance" before I'm 25. I'm thinking that they do not want an old Spanish boy after that age. I really don't know or want to know what the cut off age is. What if it not 25 what if it's 27? The reasoning behind that is that I know my self; once I know what the age limit is I know I will not work hard. Procrastination is the enemy here. The good thing is that I damn near look like I might still be 19. So if I don't make it I can at least try again.




Theres always Love that I would like to audition for .

No comments: