Monday, December 10, 2007

"This is the best hot dog ever Danny!"


One night after The Crib-

The night was almost over. I was covered from head to toe in sweat. The Dj was playing his last set. So I set out to try to find Bri; see we always had this thing about splitting up so I could find my self a boy to take home. Unfortunately this was not one of those nights. I found Bri and told her I was ready when she was.

I was mostly sober since I was driving, Bri was another story.

We both started to walk out of the club. On our way out I stopped to talk to a few guys that I was flirting with that night. One was this guy that worked for Gus checking the guest list in and passing out the VIP tickets. I thought he was hot b/c he was this short and stocky guy with an orange motorcycle that had a Chinese's cherater on it's side. Don't ask me what it is said.

While I was making plans to see when would be the best night to go to his house ;) something in my peripheral vision caught my attention. Bri was trying with all her might to get on top of his motorcycle. Poor girl. She didn't quite make it. Instead of stopping on top of the seat she just kept going to the side and fell on her ass. Both the "Ticket boy" and I tried helping her from the ground. She could not stop laughing .

Once in the car we stared to relive the exciting points of the night. I was going to stay the night at her house in Moraga since I had to work the next day in Lafayette. On our way to her house we decided to stop by 7 eleven to get some midnight munchis. I got nocho's and a slurpee, she got a hot dog.

Still Drunk as fuck Bri forgot she had just bought a hot dog. Once she realized this she threw her arms in the air and said "... oh my God Danny, I have a hot dog and Im not eating it." at the same time she said this her hot dog fell on the floor on my 1990 Toyota Corola. Witch btw was dirty as hell. I have never cleaned the floor on this car b/c it was a piece O' shit.
Oh Briana this was not your night.
With out any hesitation she reaches for the hot dog, now on the floor and out of it's rapper and procceds to take a big juciy bite. But was Bri faded? God no! She enjoyed that hot dog like it was the last hot do she would ever have. What gets me was that shorty after she swallowed the first bite she turns to me and saids

"This is the best hot dog ever Danny!"
I LOVE YOU BRI.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hahahaha.... OMG... I have had my fair share of nights like that!!!! Man them are some goooooooood times!!!

And yeah, nothing ever tastes as good as it does when you are drunk or stoned...