Friday, December 7, 2007

Hold on to the Night



If time were on our side.
we wouldn't have to fight to keep this night.
The touch of his skin is like a dream.
My imagination was built for him.

If I awake before you go.
I'll try not to forget how you feel.
I will fight so hard to try to see you.
All I feel is love fading further.

So Promise to hold on to the night, and I know that we'll be meeting soon.
The night I long for, you long for.
Can't you see I can't stop dreaming of us.

I take a few steps back.
Until now I forgot your blue eyes.
Is that what i feel pricing me?
I'm scared to see you, my own heart could burst if we don't meet.
I have to dream even if I'm forced to struggle.

I'm standing in your room as if we were strangers in a crowd. There is no need for words or speaking when both our hears know who we are.


By: DHR Torres

No comments: