Sunday, August 26, 2007

August Moon






Just like every great show this one must come to an end. This month of August has been a non stop thrill ride for me. Iv met tons of great people and be-friended a wonderful soul. It seems like everything I wished for came true someway or another.

From Aug 3rd through the 5th Joey and I went up to the Russian River for Lazy Bear weekend and spent most of the time with his friends "Scuba" Steve and Robert his partner. There we met Nef. At first Nef was in and out for most of the first day. Later that night joey and I decided to go to the local bars to have a few drinks then go to the bonfire. Nef and Joey went on to the bars I was left with Scuba and Robert in the tent. They stayed in the tent since they had to volunteer for the big party "Sweat" that night. Once I found Joey and Nef we got some drinks and walked from bar to bar. Some how he got to Safeway and bought more drinks. Then it was off to the Bonfire. On the way Joey and I lost Nef. We found Nef in a big group of hot burley men, we told him we were going to do our own thing and we would find him later that night.

Joey and I were done with the bonfire and decided to go to the big party of the night "Sweat". Just walking in it felt like I was drenched with buckets and buckets of nasty sweat. EWWWWWWWW! I didn't stay long. Some guy was rubbing on me and Joey was busy with some older man. I couldn't stand it so I went out and went to find Nef. My job was to make sure Joey didn't go home with and ugly guy during Lazy Bear. Once I left I guess joey left too. ( I didn't tell Joey I was leaving, guess I was to drunk to care)Of course he cant remember the events of that night so we will never know what Joey was doing after I ditched him. It got to cold out side so I gave up looking for Nef or Joey at that point so I headed back to the tent. By my self. I woke up in the morning and made breakfast (Sausage)and drank a beer. So Germen of me. We ran out of water after the first day. So for most of the time I was up there I was drunk or buzzed. As you know thats where I met Shane and since then we have been really buddy buddy.

That was at the first weekend of the month. Just yesterday I had Dinner with all of my best friends and Family. We went to Farmer brown in the city. They have good soul food. We ate and My mom met Mark for the first time ever. Four years after Mark and I broke up my mom finally mets him. It was really nice for them to meet.

No comments: