Saturday, June 14, 2008

...Hey you forgot this!






Take my money. Take my car, take my cloths, and my shoes, Take it all.
Shatter my car window and steel my cd's, break into my house and take my tv (if you can pick it up) and run away with it. it's cool with me....

No? ...NO?! Whats the matter? ...you don't want them? ...thats cool I guess? But you really don't want to take my things? I mean you went through all the trouble to break my window, yet you don't want to take my stuff? I guess I had to be there to see my window break to a million little pieces to really get the joke.

I guess I'm not getting the purpose of vandalizing. If I where you I would have taken the papers that where in plane sight. It had my ssn and my bank account numbers. You could have stolen much more then my things you could have stolen my life. Yet you decided to just smash and run. I guess you had your fun.

It's because you didn't steel anything that will help me sleep tonight night. Ya I have to fork up 100 to get my back window fixed but thats nothing compared to the things I have seen and heard.

No comments: