Wednesday, September 12, 2007

When is a home a home?

It been 9 long years. We finally have a place to call home. But when is a home really a home?

When we first moved to Bay Point from Concord 9 people lived in our first new small house. Dad, Mom, Lil brother, 2 uncles, one aunt, and my grandmother and grandfather, and me.

First to leave was my one of my uncles, then my Aunt when she married, she took with her my grandmother and grandfather.

Then I moved out and my Step cuz moved form El Salvador. My Other uncle was deported to El Salvador. I moved back in after 4 years living on my own and my cuz was kicked out. So now it's my Mom, Dad, And my lil Brother and me.
Now that it's just us it feels really wired. I feel that some one should still be coming home even when every one is asleep.

It feels strange. not like a home.

No comments: